Single people discuss celebrity gossip in 2010
While Zoosk might have queried our Zooskers for their favorite art house films of 2010 or on whether they felt Jonathan Franzen’s Freedom should have won the National Book Award this year, we chose instead to bring up the questions that actually matter, like: “Of these celebrity couples that are still together, who make the oddest odd-couple?”. Why? Because having the freedom to fully indulge in trashy celebrity gossip magazines without shame, not needing to explain oneself for the embarrassing habit one has of following in microscopic detail the lives of B-list reality television ‘stars’ – these are the rights of every single individual!
In honor of those rights, Zoosk surveyed 1,500 singles on a range of questions – e.g. “Of these female celebrities who’ve had run-ins with the law this year, who’s the hottest?” – and, without further ado, we present the following conclusions.
Oddest Celebrity Odd Couple
Zoosk asks: “Of these celebrity couples that are still together, who make the oddest odd-couple?”
- 22% of singles on Zoosk say Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes
- 20% select Woody Allen and Soon-Yi Previn
- 18% choose Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher
- 17% say Katy Perry and Russell Brand
- 10% say Meghan Fox and Brian Austin Green
- 9% said Ice T and Coco
- 4% said Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin
Hottest Celeb Jailbirds
Zoosk asks: “Of these male celebrities who’ve had run-ins with the law this year, who’s the hottest?”
- 40% of singles select Charlie Sheen as the hottest. Yikes! He was arrested for domestic violence!
- Sheen beat out T.I. (17%), Chris Klein and Lil’ Wayne (15% each), and Chace Crawford (13%).
Zoosk asks: “Of these female celebrities who’ve had run-ins with the law this year, who’s the hottest?”
- 33% of singles say Lindsay Lohan is the hottest female celebrity who had a run-in with the law in 2010.
- Lohan beat out Heather Locklear (30%), Paris Hilton (18%), Snooki (10%) and Foxy Brown (9%).
Hottest Celebs Overall
Zoosk asks singles to name their vote for hottest male and female celebrity. The results? See below.
So, what does this tell us?
- Apparently, it’s more acceptable to marry your own step-daughter than it is to marry Tom Cruise.
- Despite their escalating legal woes, Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen still have support from their fans.
- No surprise here: brunettes with pillowy lips ranked hottest among female celebrities.
- Tom Cruise still has fans!!!
photos courtesy of Wikipedia Commons