Some Flirting Best Practices!
International Flirting Week is about to end. In fact, today’s the last day! Make the most of it by – what else – flirting! Here are some best practices that will help along the way:
• Men and women agree appropriate compliments and subtle touches are the best way to flirt. However, coming on too strong and invading personal space is the biggest flirting turn-off.
• Men are more likely to prefer sexual flirting such as a suggestive look, whereas women appreciate good manners such as holding a door open.
• Women are more likely to be put off by someone who comes across as overly sexual; while men are twice as likely to be turned-off by a corny pick-up line.
• Women use text messages to flirt more regularly than men.
• For both genders, a phone call is the least common channel for flirtation.
• Most people believe regular flirting is more important than marking special occasions with grand gestures.
Photo via Flickr. Creative Commons license, attribution no derivs.